There are many detox approaches, and there is very little evidence to suggest that one is better than the next. However, a 7-day commitment to healthy activities can be helpful for many symptoms. It can help your body find balance. It is important to be creative and adapt a program to your needs. The following plan offers general guidelines for self-guided detoxification.Getting Started
- This regimen is not intended to be all things to all people. Nor is it a test of will and endurance. It is designed to be a safe, useful, empowering, health guide. You can change it as necessary to meet your own needs. However, this process does require planning and preparation, so read through it and make preparations ahead of time.
- In addition to physical approaches, this plan equally emphasizes mind-body approaches. These can help you relax and unravel negative and unconscious mental patterns that often result in pain and discomfort.
- The most important part of going through a detox program is to first ask why you are doing it. Being clear about your intentions helps avoid disappointment and expectations that are too high. Write down your reasons for going through a detox program using language that is meaningful to you.
- The five basic ingredients of this detox regimen are self-reflection, exercise, sauna, nutrition, and manual-therapy. The program offered here is designed to support and enhance your own ability to heal and experience well-being. It is intended for most people, and you can do it on your own. However, first check with your primary care clinician to make certain this is a healthy option for you.
- We encourage you to use organic, sustainable, local, responsible, gentle, natural, whole, balanced, and easeful products and methods. These honor the global and spiritual aspect of health.